9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Closed on Mondays (or the next business day when a national holiday falls on a Monday) and Dec.28-Jan.4.
There is temporary closing for maintenance.
- It takes about 40 min. to see the exhibit.
- The maximum number of people admitted to Science Square Tsukuba at a time is 20 people.
Aimulet (audio guide system) is available (in English or Japanese).
To prevent coronavirus infection, Guided tours are not available from Tuesday, June 2.
For a reservation, please inform us of the full name of the representative (group name), desired date and time, the number of people, whether you want to reserve a guided tour or not, means of transport, and contact information. We accept reservations from six months prior to the desired date.
- Science Communication Group, Public Relations Information Office, AIST
- Tel: 029-862-6215 (on business days: 9:30am-12:00am and 1:00pm-5:00pm)
- FAX: 029-862-6212
- Email: email@example.com
- No eating or drinking is allowed in Science Square Tsukuba.
- We do not accept visitors under the influence of alcohol.
- No smoking is allowed at AIST Tsukuba except for designated areas.
- When you see the exhibit, please maintain physical distance of more than 2 meters from others.