AIST SHIKOKU

産総研トップへ

History

May 1949 Govermental Industrial Research Insutitute, Osaka Branch office Shikoku was established.
July 1967 Government Industrial Research Institute, Shikoku (SIRIC) was established.
April 1971 Research Department was set up.
July 1973 Chemistry Department and Machine & Metal Department were set up.
April 1978 Technical Information Office was formed.
July 1986 Material Science Department and System Thechnology Dapartment were set up.
Technical Information Office was renamed Technical Consulting Section
October 1993 SIRIC was renamed Shikoku National Industrial Research Institute (SNIRI).
Marine Resorce Division and Basic Technology Division was set up.
July 1994 SNIRI moved to Kagawa Intelligent Park.
April 2001 SNIRI has been reorganized into National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology, Shikoku (AIST Shikoku).
Institute for Marine Resorces and Environment was set up.
October 2002 Single-molecule Bioanalysis Labolatory was established.
April 2005 Health Technology Research Center was established.
April 2010  Health  Research Insutitute was established.